Iron On New Jersey Tea Embroidered Patch
Dimensions: 4” x 8.5”
Description: This embroidered plant has soft greens and whites that depict a New Jersey Tea Herbarium specimen from the Wisconsin State Herbarium. This design is based on my project “Suspended Landscapes” at the Chazen Museum of Art.
All embroideries are designed, embroidered and finished in Toronto, Canada. Due to the nature of machine embroidery, expect slight variations from one piece to the next.
It is recommended the patches are attached to items of clothing that do not require regular laundering, patches are dry clean only.
Directions for applying your Patch:
- Peel off tape used to attach the embroidery to the card
- Place the patch with the shiny adhesive down on your fabric,
- Lay a thin cloth over the embroidered patch and iron high heat for 25 seconds.
- Let the piece cool.
- Repeat ironing over edges or flip cloth over and iron on the opposite side to secure firmly.
- Secure edges with a running stitch.
POSTAGE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED AT CHECKOUT